Disability Claims jobs
- Previous disability management experience, assessing disability claims would be an asset.
- Responsible for managing disability claims to resolution.
$24 an hour
- Are supported by a thoughtful and inspiring manager who encourages your development on a daily basis.
- AS A PROPERTY AND CASUALTY INSURANCE AGENT IN THE CLIENT…
BA Dawson Blacktop Ltd.
- Work with construction and management teams to manage and reduce workers compensation claims ensuring appropriate Return to Work, Work Transfer and Fit for Duty…
- Research and process MSP/MOH/NSI rejections including correction and rebilling claims;
- Actively participates in the collection of outstanding accounts.
- Manage caseload of new and ongoing investigations and conduct claims investigations enquiries where complex entitlement issues cannot be resolved by eligibility…
- Set up new claims and claims assignment administration.
- Ensure accurate and complete claim records creation, maintenance and payment of claims billings and…
- Responsible for assigned disability claims utilizing a multidisciplinary claim management model to:
- Proven disability claims experience (e.g. Short Term…
- 1-2 years of related work experience in Human Resources with a focus on WSIB/WCB, disability claims administration and Return to Work planning.
- STD claims management experience an asset.
- 5+ years LTD claims management and adjudication experience.
- University degree or College Diploma preferred in a…
- Ensuring Vendor Return Request Forms are completed for all claims over 45 days old.
- Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and…
- Continually manage open STD claims using proficient problem solving and analytical skills and creating opportunities for timely resolution of the claim.
- The successful candidate will ensure prompt and equitable handling and settlement of Accident Benefit claims.
- You will interpret and confirm policy wordings and…
- Previous experience processing travel and business expense claims and familiarity with the University of Manitoba is preferred.
$47,729 - $64,045 a year
- They prepare travel claims for submission and are the point of contact for any travel disruptions.
- $47,729 to $64,045 (Depending on the position - Plus Isolated…
$19.50 an hour
- You will also have a strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to follow-through on complex multi-step tasks.
- Salary of $19.50 / h.
Swift Disability Services Ltd.
Port Moody, BC
$38,000 - $55,000 a year
- The Company: *Swift Disability Services assists Canadians in applying for and obtaining approval of the Disability Tax Credit.
- Vacation + Paid time off.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.