Disability Case Manager $80,200 jobs in Ontario
- Regional Manager employed with Rehab First work collaboratively in a client-centered environment and is exposed to a wide range of case responsibilities, which…
- MARKETING MANAGER (18 Month Mat-Leave Coverage)*.
- The Marketing Manager will be accountable for all marketing activities in the business with a direct report…
Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Report to Modeling Science Manager in the Trouw Nutrition Innovation R&D division;
- Employer: Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.
- Our mission is Feeding the Future.
- The Associate Manager is accountable for the effective management of a short-term disability and long-term disability claims team.
- What we need from you!
$110,965 - $130,367 a year
- Builds a high performing multi-disciplinary team of professional and clerical staff, including case management support.
- Reporting to the Manager, Group Life and Disability Claims, the Bilingual Disability Case Manager will be responsible for processing long- term disability…
- Case Management (30-40%) - All disability cases figured out to be non-complex, will be handled to resolution by the Intake Case Manager, who must continually…
- Provides advice and guidance to staff in handling non-routine situations and case management issues.
- Acts as a key resource to all LHIN staff and managers…
$150,000 a year
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- Up to $150,000 per year, based on experience.
- All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Design and review case report forms (CRFs/eCRFs).
- Generate and review annotated Case Report Forms.
- Develop and review Case Report Form Completion Instructions.
$77,961 - $97,859 a year
- Persons with a disability preventing them from applying on-line should contact us at Reader Service: 1-800-461-6263.
- $77,961 to $97,859 (Salary under review).
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Manager as part of our Disability Prevention Services team.
- Manage the network as per demand needs, including on…
$83,247 - $104,068 a year
- Reports to: Deputy Construction Manager.
- May be required to substitute for the Construction Site Manager as needed.
- Posted On: February 14, 2020.
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience as an HS Manager.
- Perform a leadership role in opportunity risk review, incident investigation, case management, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.