Disability Case Manager $40,100 jobs in Ontario
You refined by:
North York, ON
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
St. Catharines, ON
Disability Case Manager $40,100 jobs nationwide
$51,700 - $63,000 a year
- Facilitate housing viewings and introductions to landlords or property managers on behalf of client.
- Initiate case conferences and consultations on behalf of…
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- 3+ years’ disability management experience in a unionized workplace.
- Acts as in-house subject matter expert on attendance and disability programs.
$26.64 an hour
- The team is comprised of AHFT psychiatrists, nurse case managers, addiction case managers, an occupational therapist, peer support specialist and a personal…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- This includes compiling and organizing accurate case file documentation and calculation of over-payments.
- Check, triage and record all received suspicious drug…
- Minimum 5 years of disability case management, complex case management, and return to work experience;
- Follows defined processes coupled with the ability to…
- Follows defined processes coupled with the ability to adopt a case by case approach to case management while meeting expected service level agreements;
- Develop and execute a case management plan.
- The Case Manager must develop a case management plan for every claim.
- Maintain the participant’s file in the system.
Coughlin & Associates
- The Disability Case Manager is required to process short-term disability claims for payment, by applying established policies and procedures.
$65,077 - $86,150 a year
- Ability to case manage clients.
- Experience in case management** (minimum 6 months within the last 5 years).
- Experience in case management** (minimum of 1 year…
- Three to five years of experience in disability claims adjudication and disability claim management within a life insurance company.
- SSQ Insurance in seeking a seasoned disability case manager to manage a mixture of short and long-term disability claims.
- Competitive base salary and bonus.
- Clearly understands and demonstrates usage of disability management principles;
- Develop case plans focused on recovery and timely return to work;
- Conduct case assessments, contacting the employee and their direct manager by telephone to explain the disability management process and gather information for…
- In compliance with Board policies and procedures, responsible for administering, assisting and providing information to all employees regarding long term…
$95,000 - $130,000 a year
- Ability to make a business case to present the economic feasibility of IT projects.
- First, the manager manages, develops and equips teams to solve business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.