Director $90,400 jobs in Burlington, ON
You refined by:
- This role will report directly to our CEO.
- To grow our sales into our existing customer base by leading our account management department.
- We are a trusted co-operative financial intuition dedicated to providing competitive banking products and services and a quality Member service.
Vivreau Advanced Water Systems
- The Service Director is responsible to manage and develop the service team (service coordination and service execution with clients) as well as the fulfillment…
- With varied engineering, procurement and construction options, your skilled guidance in influencing project plan execution is crucial to the delivery of…
- Reporting to the VP, Corporate Relations and CHRO, the Director, People & Culture is responsible for the development of progressive Human Resources (HR) and…
ArcelorMittal Produit Long Canada
$170,000 - $190,000 a year
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- As a key member of the leadership team and reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, Corporate Administration & CFO, the Director will provide expert…
ADI Development Group
- Adi is looking for a proactive and results focused Director of Land & Real Estate Acquisitions who will assist the company in executing real estate acquisition…
- As an Area Director- Oakville Area, you will apply your demonstrated leadership skills in overseeing all aspects of branch operations.
- You will be able to demonstrate a portfolio varying in scope and complexity including medium sized ($5M-$50M) transit projects, including planning, design,…
- Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Director will provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to support Joseph Brant Hospital Human Resources…
IQVIA Solutions Canada
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems.
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services.
Cadence Design Systems
- We are seeking a skilled senior level professional with deep industry knowledge of Electrical engineering, System and PCB design.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.