Director $90,400 jobs
You refined by:
Quebec City, QC
- The company is fully engaged in the work required to transition to IFRS 17, the new Insurance accounting standard that is to come in on January 1st, 2022.
- Northwood manages 3 Long Term Care facilities, Home Support & Health Services divisions with over 2000 employees.
- Hours: 80 hours bi-weekly.
- This is a tremendous opportunity to work directly with our Senior Management team and support strategic initiatives across the business, working cross…
Central Region Health
$119,700 a year
- Using your skills, experience and knowledge of current and emerging human resources trends, you will collaborate with other leaders, patients and our partners…
- And tactics necessary to achieve the 'next level' of customer experience by creating a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, while ensuring an…
- The Global Preneed Director of Market Insights & Strategy Execution will contribute to the execution of the Global Preneed business strategy through…
$188,500 - $221,700 a year
- Inspiring research, learning, and entertainment that belong to all Canadians.
- The Director is the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible, under the…
$95,000 - $150,000 a year
- Oversee the overall clinical trial operations in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations.
- Approve actions on human resources matters.
$139,200 - $188,410 a year
- Director, PRESTO Customer Experience & Channel Products - (CUS007F).
- The Director of Customer Experience and Channel Products is accountable for designing the…
Enthusiast Gaming Inc.
- Technology strategy; Review, recommend and execute strategic infrastructure plans spanning such areas as ad code, data warehousing, data streaming, content…
$133,685 - $167,106 a year
- Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, the Director of Continuing Education and Partner Solutions will lead and execute an integrated plan to…
Group Aecon Quebec Ltee
$300,000 - $350,000 a year
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Staff in various areas of responsibility.
CITY OF BRANTFORD
$62.84 - $78.55 an hour
- Reporting to the General Manager of Corporate Services/City Treasurer, the Director of Information Technology Services is responsible for providing vision and…
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Operations will lead the entire operation of the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise including Rooms Division, F&B…
- We advise on every aspect of the restructuring process – from the strategy, to cash conservation/liquidity management, to business plan development and…
$149,037 a year
- The Director is critical in helping business/service owners (clients) explore, plan and execute digital strategies.
- Leading the creative development of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns, brand messaging, and creative design across digital and traditional channels.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.