Design Intern jobs in Quebec Province
$15 - $20 an hour
- At SurfaceID, you will conceive and create innovative products; you will consider the customer needs and their competition.
- Shoot video, and do video editing.
- A diploma in graphic design.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator – AfterEffects a bonus).
- Supporting Marketing Optimization Manager with projects for the Digital Customer Success team (our adoption marketing team).
- You will also be able to participate in all development phases, progressing from design and coding to testing and support.
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Git.
- Jump in and experience first-hand the on-site construction project management process;
- Assist the project team with daily tasks, coordination and project…
- Simulate manufacturing operations using Arena Simulation Sofware;
- Design and update plant layouts and production cells layouts;
- Do time study for work process;
$22 an hour
- Experience in the design and development of products;
- Provide time estimates to the Director of R&D for design and development tasks.
- Development of a tool to be used for financial scheme testing.
- Analysis, requirements, specifications, conception, coding and testing.
- Non benefits eligible workforce including students,seasonal hires, and temporaries [excluding interns].
- Perform reception, verification and storage of samples…
- Participer à la définition l'objectif de chaque test avec les équipes de développement et le responsable de la recherche utilisateur;
- Ensure the design of products and/or systems.
- Under the immediate authority of the Power Quality Center Manager, Capacitors & Filters Division, the intern is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.