Data Science $84,100 jobs in Mississauga, ON
You refined by:
Richmond Hill, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
North York, ON
Data Science $84,100 jobs nationwide
- Graduate degree in data science or related disciplines, including mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, engineering, physics or related fields.
- Extended toolkit in Data Science and algorithms, and Digital Analytics;
- Processing big data, Hadoop, Spark;
- You have a degree in Computer Sciences or comparable…
- Significant experience of using data management methodologies and technologies (e.g., electronic data capture, familiar with data warehousing);
NRStor Commercial & Industrial
- Experience in data science across a broad range of data technologies:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Operations…
$70,000 - $120,000 a year
- 2+ years of experience working with data lake and data warehouse.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of data stage jobs:
- Computer Science or Related Background.
- Useful for creating data flow mappings.
- Sequential and parallel, understand their flow and…
- Increase automation and scaling of complex data sets based on the customer’s analytic use case, such as structured data delivery for business analysis, daily…
- This could be building and changing predictive analytical solutions, big data pipelines, data science and machine learning.
- You should always be curious;
- Clean and validate data from various sources.
- This Data Analyst will support projects that relate to marketing/campaign analytics.
- In addition to this, the Senior Data Scientist should have familiarity with data processing methods including image processing, signal processing and pattern…
- 3+ years of working with large data sets and analyzing data to identify patterns.
- Proven experience with data analysis/manipulation, modeling, data quality…
- DIGITAL DATA ANALYST (DIGITAL AND DATA SCIENCE).
- Knowledge of beacons, data processing and enrichment).
- The Analytics team at The Globe and Mail is looking for…
- Overseeing the development of software to clean and investigate large, messy data sets of numerical and textual data.
- On any given day, you could be:
Crescendo Technology Ltd.
North York, ON
- This is a key role within the team and would suit someone who is passionate about working with data/data science.
- These models will be used for automation.
- Text mining on structured and unstructured data, sentiment analysis.
- As a Data Scientist you will build productionalized models, work with large granular data…
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Real trendsetters in every language.
$47.37 - $63.16 an hour
- Experience analyzing data using SQL tools, Crystal Reports, Webi, Universes, Design Studio, Lumira Designer and Discovery and knowledge of ETL architecture and…
FDM Group Canada Inc.
- Foundation understanding of Data constructs/distributed data.
- Familiarity with data modelling and data management tools.
- Knowledge of the data pipeline.
Be the first to see new Data Science $84,100 jobs in Mississauga, ON
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company.