Data Analyst jobs in West Vancouver, BC
Legal Services Society
$60,081 - $68,735 a year
- Provide day-to-day supervision of staff including attendance management, overtime and training request approvals, scheduling of vacations, modified work weeks…
Stratford Underwriting Agency Inc.
North Vancouver, BC
- Reporting to the Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, this position will administer and maintain information management systems, maintaining data to enable the…
- Powerex Corp., the wholly owned energy marketing subsidiary of BC Hydro, currently has a Full-Time Permanent position for a Senior Reporting Analyst to join our…
- The BA serves as the primary technology consultant for business application(s), understands business processes, business practices, elicits and documents…
- Participate in a diverse range of projects, from operational to strategic initiatives-related, in response to current and future business needs Identify,…
- You’ll create fast, learn fast, and develop fast.
- Oh, and sometimes you’ll fail fast too.
- (Honestly.) It’s all part of the process.
- What you’ll need to succeed:
$72,128 a year
- Analyzes, plans and manages requirements needed for the scheduling review from faculties and service units for change(s) to the current scheduling in developing…
- Supply chain is a complex industry.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the analytical insight that drives the business as well as the automation that…
Creative Technology Resources
- Experience writing SQL queries, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, Python (or similar).
- We are actively seeking a Data Analyst for a successful and well established…
- Assist leadership with prioritization of projects based on impact and value.
- There will be a specific focus on pricing, but business needs are varied and…
- High proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power BI.
- Location: Burnaby Office - 8501 Commerce Court, Burnaby, BC.
- What’s in it for you?
- You are a sharp, disciplined individual who has a passion for mobile games.
- Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Data Analyst to join us!
- It would be nice to have:
- A competitive RRSP/DPSP program (after 1 year of employment), helping you plan for financial success down the road.
- The desire to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Calabrio Data and Reporting Analyst.
- The Calabrio team is looking for a Report Designer/Trainer to work with…
- We have an exciting new opportunity here at G&F for a Marketing professional well-versed in data analytics and product development to join our Marketing team as…
Western Wealth Capital Management
- This detail-oriented member of the Strategic Projects Team will leverage their reporting and database development experience to create reports in Tableau/Excel…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.