Customer Service jobs in Princeton, ON
$16.06 - $17.85 an hour
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required).
- If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation._.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as…
$18 an hour
- Answering phones and emails while assisting driver’s at the same time.
- Working with general public as well as Transport truck drivers and warehouse operators.
City Electric Supply Canada
$35,000 - $45,000 a year
- Must have a valid ‘G’ license.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Keep stock levels under control and ensure stock rotation.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- May work at multiple branches based on market needs…
Brant County SPCA
$17 an hour
- Maintaining safe and clean reception area by adhering to general rules and regulations.
- The successful candidate will Report to the Director of Animal Care.
Roswell Concrete Products
$18 an hour
- You will receive two pairs of work boots per year.
- Unload and put away stock as soon as it arrives.
- Keep track of inventory and ensure stock is filled.
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
- Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, and internet applications.
- Keep the team updated about end-to-end processes, policies, procedures, TD's Code…
- Perform property maintenance duties such as sweeping, dusting, mopping, washing, forward facing merchandise and keeping the store clean..
Brantford Power Inc.
$31.27 - $34.74 an hour
- Applicants must have successfully completed a two-year college diploma in business administration or a related field is required.
$19.01 - $23.56 an hour
- Valid class “G” of licence is required.
- Identifies licence exchange privileges and/or test requirements for driver’s licence applicants from other countries,…
- As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey by:
- This exciting position integrates and coordinates with all departments within the organization including office, warehouse and outside sales teams.
$15 - $16 an hour
- Your main functions will be: *.
- Deal with broker returns at the end of the day;
- Process customer service e-mail requests;
- Answer the phone and emails;
$14.00 - $14.25 an hour
- Initiate consumer negotiations for debt recovery through phone and generate around 100-120 outbound and inbound calls a day.
- What we are looking for *.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.