Customer Service jobs in Burlington, ON
- The main purpose of this position will be to work in a welding and industrial gas retail store dealing and interacting with customers.
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization.
- We’re big on taking time out for professional development and giving back.
StorageVault Canada Inc. - Access Storage
$15 - $17 an hour
- A valid driver's license and daily access to a reliable vehicle.
- Candidates who have a clear criminal record and hold a valid drivers license are invited to…
- Schedules inbound/outbound customer appointments.
- Communicates regularly with warehousing solutions team to share information concerning inbound and outbound…
- The CSA Front End is expected to maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and…
Assignment subject to change based on the needs of the department. Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply by clicking the "Apply for Job…
Beattie Animal Hospital of Burlington
$16 - $18 an hour
- Beattie Pet Hospital of Burlington is looking to hire a permanent full-time receptionist that will fit in with our busy practice and be willing to greet our…
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized experience.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- May work at multiple branches based on market needs…
$15 - $17 an hour
- Respond to inbound customer calls and chats and provide technical support/Sales/ General Customer Service by following process guidelines and using approved…
- Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas pumps, take out garbage, etc.
- Processing business license renewals and payments.
- Under the guidance of the Supervisor of Licensing and Permit Administration you will be responsible for…
- Engage in client investigations and related in-depth inquiries to improve efficiencies and enhance client experience while assisting in root cause analysis.
$17 - $20 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Address customers' complaints or concerns.
- Issue receipts and other forms.
- Arrange for refunds and credits.
- Applicants will be required to provide an original criminal record check at their own expense prior to commencing work with LCBO.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
The Pottery Supply House Ltd
$39,000 - $42,000 a year
- Administering Canadian online orders, communicating with customers by phone and e-mail.
- Picking orders and managing inventory.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.