Customer Service Representative jobs
- The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting wage, performance-based pay increases, generous bonuses and incentives, and excellent group insurance…
- Benefits of Working at Conestoga Cold Storage: *.
- Conestoga Cold Storage welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
$14.25 an hour
- For reimbursement calls, document all pertinent information, confirm reimbursement is valid, and submit reimbursement request to managers for approval.
$16 - $18 an hour
- With five locations across Canada, Front Line Group is growing rapidly and is currently seeking Customer Service Agents for support within our Telus team.
- Taking, logging and dispatching pick-ups and following up on previous days pick-ups to ensure they were picked up.
- Handling all internet requested pick-ups.
$37,125 a year
- Valid Driver’s Licence and reliable vehicle; we’re not on/near a bus route.
- Our call-centre employees support customers through phone calls, e-mails and online…
$28.30 an hour
- Travel, including overnight stays away from bid headquarters is required on occasion.
- The Customer Service Representative I responds to customer inquiries and…
$20.59 - $25.45 an hour
- Shifts vary based on facility operating hours with evening and weekend work required.
- Valid Standard First Aid, CPR level C and AED certifications are…
$29.47 - $32.03 an hour
- Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Service, and under the guidance and direction of the Senior Customer Service Representative, is responsible for handling…
$19 an hour
- Be one of the first customer service team members in Toronto for RenoRun!
- You’ll take customer orders, source construction materials, and help resolve customer…
$19.07 an hour
- Exercises listening skills and empathy to determine the nature of each call, anticipates customer needs, and provides resolution at first point of contact to…
- La Commission de la sécurité professionnelle et de l'assurance contre les accidents du travail (WSIB) aide les gens à se rétablir des lésions et maladies…
$22.69 an hour
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalency is required; post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Customer Service or Contact Centre operations…
$41,000 a year
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support.
Summit Expedited Logistics
$22 an hour
- You should have a knack for delivering excellent communications.
- Get to work for some of the largest globally recognised names in the Life & Pensions industry;
$24.57 - $27.91 an hour
- Organizational skills to enter data, follow scripts, maintain records, and deal with multiple priorities and fluctuating call volumes.
$15 - $19 an hour
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission & FULL BENEFITS available to the selected applicant.
- Sales Associates are responsible providing excellent customer service,…
- Flexible to work 40 hours a week between the hours of 6:00am and 11:30pm (with day and evening shifts available).
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.