Customer Service $81,000 jobs in Niagara, ON
You refined by:
- Delivers exceptional customer service that builds trust through expertise, responsive service, and support.
- Strong interpersonal, sales, customer service, and…
The Brenan Group Limited
- Your communication skills set you apart; allowing you to connect with those you serve, relate to those you serve with, and inspire confidence in the community…
Vivreau Advanced Water Systems
- The Service Director is responsible to manage and develop the service team (service coordination and service execution with clients) as well as the fulfillment…
- Obtain and utilize market/industry/customer knowledge to proactively maximize sales, customer share of wallet increase cash management penetration, revenue per…
Hire Results Ltd.
- Are Customer-centric – they understand and embrace the role of delivering exemplary customer service;
- They will have a proven track record of leading and…
Mobile Massage Therapy Co.
$80 an hour
- Ability to offer an outstanding level of customer service and recommending additional beneficial services offered within the spa.
- Job Types: Part-time, Casual.
$84,580 - $99,510 a year
- Leads the policy planning customer service to local municipalities and applicants.
- Manages contract staff activities, monitoring quality of work and services…
$95,000 - $105,000 a year
- Liaising with the Sales & Traffic department to identify customer service requirements;
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships…
Edwards Trucking Solutions
Niagara Falls, ON
$75,000 - $105,000 a year
- Give examples of excellent customer service.
- We have full-time and part-time positions available.
- Provide a clean driver's abstract.
- The appetite and drive to build strong customer relationships.
- Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice.
- Customer-focused and dedicated to delivering high quality service.
- Accountability for site HSE, Quality, Productivity, and Manufacturing Excellence objectives.
- Ensure all aspects/standards of the Responsible Care Safety Program…
$100,000 a year
- Be customer service oriented with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Be available to work occasional evenings and weekends to accommodate our…
- Examine all tech and customer service programs for optimal user experience, taking into consideration any/all feedback received from cardholder outreach.
Kitchener Executive Consultants (KEC)
St. Catharines, ON
- Candidates must be fully capable of assembling & leading cross-functional teams through a disciplined approach to program management, supporting team members…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.