Customer Service $70,000 jobs in Concord, ON
You refined by:
Richmond Hill, ON
North York, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Customer Service $70,000 jobs nationwide
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Supervision of field service mechanics / technicians, providing clear work direction.
- At least 5 years of service experience in a related field.
Mad Engine, Inc.
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred).
- Know intimately and keep up-to-date with customer compliance requirements.
- Other duties to be assigned as needed.
$60,000 - $150,000 a year
- Service indusrty experience: 1+ Years (Preferred).
- Sales and customer care related experience: 2 years (Preferred).
- What you need to join the cause: *.
$75,603 - $94,494 a year
- Department: Customer Service Centre (20000054) - Customer Information (30000090).
- Reports to: Head, Customer Service Centre.
- Posted On: January 22, 2020.
- You’ll achieve this by gaining an understanding of our clients’ and their challenges by leading the customer support team’s responsibilities that include…
$100,000 a year
- We are looking for a full-time service advisor who has a valid G driver’s license.
- Service advisors are paid a salary plus bonuses, with the opportunity to make…
$123,045 - $165,540 a year
- Deep knowledge of Customer Experience visioning, mapping and implementation frameworks and methodologies in a transportation, hospitality, public service or…
- Provides exceptional customer service by phone, email, and face-to-face.
- Exceptional customer service, listening, and interpersonal skills with ability to…
Silver & Associates
$85,000 - $105,000 a year
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and strong customer service experience.
- The Customer Service Manager will work closely with the Residential Low Rise team.
OOCL CANADA INC.
- Provide customers with services that meet or exceeds OOCL quality standards.
- We have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Manager in our Toronto location…
- This is a customer service position which requires a multitude of tasks while consistently providing exceptional customer service to our guests and clients in…
Pacific Smoke International Inc.
- The Contact Centre Manager is responsible for managing the Customer Service Team to deliver consistent and extraordinary customer service to the business…
- Knowledge of load analysis, billing, settlements and customer service.
- Respond to customer enquiries regarding contract process, field service requests, billing…
$50.00 - $50.01 an hour
- KLDiscovery is looking for Licensed Lawyers for multiple upcoming litigation document review projects in Toronto.
- Please read the details below.
- We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Manager to lead our award winning customer service team.
- Maintain accountability within your team to ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.