Customer Service $58,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Upselling activities and promotion of specialized services);
- Receive and process sales orders from customers by telephone, email and/or fax.
$44,000 - $151,000 a year
- John’s, Air Traffic Controller, retail, customer service, Aviation Jobs, No Experience, paid training.
- 2020 Air Traffic Controller Training (Gander, NL)*.
- Training order administration, customer service staff in all aspects of their duties and responsibilities.*.
- 3 years plus managing customer service, preferable…
- Responsible for the work of customer service representatives and warehouse staff.
- At least five years’ experience in a customer service environment/staff…
- Partner with their direct manager to action client-related issues/feedback tool the client service hotline or through direct feedback from clients.
$29.47 - $32.03 an hour
- Do you have strong customer service skills and want to help others?
- Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Service, and under the guidance and direction of the…
$30.65 - $33.33 an hour
- Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Service, you are responsible for providing in-person customer service at various transit locations/facilities and on…
$30.65 - $33.33 an hour
- Assessing customer needs, triaging customers for appropriate services and provide information for various Regional and Provincial programs and services;
Complete Shipping Solutions
$40,000 - $50,000 a month
- High level of customer service and interpersonal skills.
- The roll of our Logistics Customer Service Rep will require the ability to do the following:
$32.77 an hour
- Strong customer service skills with experience influencing others to maintain calm in emergency situations.
- In addition, the Toronto Police Service values the…
$60,000 a year
- MyWiFi Networks is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the…
- Supports customer requests for banking services, including handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch.
City of Ottawa
$29.77 - $34.83 an hour
- Customer Service practices and strategies to resolving customer related complaints.
- Service Innovation & Performance Department, Service Ottawa, Call Centre…
$38.15 - $42.39 an hour
- Supervisor - Customer Service, Waste Collections.
- Provides functional and administrative supervision to program staff performing customer service functions,…
Earth Tech Services Corporation
- A high level of customer service skills.
- Providing customer service for all ongoing and new clients.
- Our professional team and fleet of modern equipment allows…
CTG Brands Inc.
- Experience in a leadership position within Customer Service.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- The Director, Customer Service promotes a national shared vision of service excellence and a customer-centric approach.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
We are Canada’s leading pharmacy in the sterile compounding of patient-specific medications.