Customer Service $40,000 jobs in Niagara, ON
- At least 1 years of sales, marketing or customer service experience.
- Use Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage your sales funnel.
$40,000 - $80,000 a year
- Zoro Muffler has built a reputation offering superior quality product, customer service and great pricing.
- The high standards of performance offered every day…
- Provide professional service to customers and business partners that builds customer satisfaction, loyalty, and a superior customer experience.
- Daily communication with internal and external customer services.
- Communicate delays, service issues or revised customer ETA’s to Product Coordinators and CSR’s…
- Supports customer requests for banking services, including handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch.
$80 - $250 a day
- We're looking for order fulfillment representatives to fulfill grocery delivery orders.
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred).
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1…
- Must have demonstrated service abilities and be able to indemnify member needs cross.
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous transactional sales and service to…
- 3 plus years working in customer service.
- As a service coordinator at Design Electronics, your time will be spent ensuring our clients receive a class service…
$21.15 an hour
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work.
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments.
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
$22.57 - $24.20 an hour
- As a member of the patient care team, the Ward Clerk works under the direction of the Clinical Manager or delegate and fulfills a variety of functions including…
Queen's Landing Hotel
- A Day in the Life of a Guest Service Manager*.
- \*Supervises and schedules Team Members on a daily basis.
- \*Processes cash and/or credit card payments.
Responsible Gambling Council
Niagara Falls, ON
$25.82 an hour
- The successful candidate will be sensitive to the needs of individuals who are experiencing problems and demonstrate excellent judgment and the ability to…
eBASE Software (DMS Technologies Inc)
St. Catharines, ON
$41,600 - $46,800 a year
- Stay current with company products, services, resources, programs, policy and procedures; research information on competitors, industry trends, prospects and…
Meyers Fruit Farms
- Superior communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Provide problem-solving services to network users.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.