Crown Services Employees Lp jobs
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall hygienic conditions of the bedrooms, bathrooms, hallways and laundry rooms.
- The successful candidate will work 21 days on and 7 days off rotation.
- Build, strengthen and maintain excellent communication skills with all members of staff.
- The successful candidate will help clear and clean front and back of house areas in the kitchen and dining room, assist with preparation of food items, assist…
- Ensures food quality, food safety, service standards are met and maintained daily;
- The successful candidate must work in a friendly and efficient manner with…
- Ensure food quality, food safety and service standards are met and maintained daily.
- The successful candidate will assist the First Cook and/or Chef, prepare a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.