North Vancouver, BC
- Support litigation management with internal and external legal counsel.
- The Associate Counsel will play an important role in responding to the exciting…
- Additional accountabilities include maintaining project documentation and providing technical guidance to the Legal Department and external counsel (if…
Scarlett House Food Group Inc.
$17.50 an hour
- Conducting regular food safety coach and counsel sessions with SHFG staff and ensuring staff training is up to date;
- Our philosophy is to provide:
Western Wealth Capital Management
- Ensure timely receipt from counsel, review for completeness and accuracy.
- Western Wealth Capital (WWC), one of the nation’s preeminent private real estate…
- Lerners LLP, one of Ontario's leading law firms, is dedicated to providing all of our clients —
- For ninety years, Lerners has provided a full range of…
Office Of The Ontario Ombudsman
- Legal - Counsel, Students (Articling, 2nd year Summer Student, Interns).
- We look for people who:
- Possess a strong foundation in their chosen field and are open…
$11,071 - $12,934 a month
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach legal counsel and other court staff and to influence others who are not direct reports;
- Please follow us on LinkedIn:
$111,033 - $158,105 a year
- Working for the City means you are part of something big, something special!!
- You will be part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are…
$134,572 - $165,067 a year
- We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual, with substantial leadership experience, to join the Peel Children’s Aid Society a Chief Counsel.
- The Forensic team also works with clients and their internal and external counsel to address complex and unexpected business disputes, insurance claims, class…
- Our Toronto office is looking for a Legal Counsel to join the firms General Counsel team and own the following responsibilities:
- Giving back, it adds up:
Good Works Communications
$90,000 a year
- What exactly is a Philanthropic Counsel?
- Good Works is seeking a Philanthropic Counsel to work closely with our charity clients to ensure timely and superior…
- Legal Counsel, Canadian Natural Gas Pipelines Law.
- Work independently as lead counsel on various regulatory matters.
- And we take our job very seriously.
- Reports to Director of Government Relations.
- Assisting with communications work on lobby files as required.
- Responsible for two biweekly newsletters, including:
$88,496 - $110,620 a year
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience for the Counsel II position and a minimum of 10 years’ experience for the Senior Counsel position.
- What you will be doing.
SCHUMAN BASRAN ROBIN & BELL
- Liaising with clients, court registry personnel, and opposing counsel.
- We are looking for a Junior/Intermediate Legal Assistant for our family law firm in…
Be the first to see new Counsel jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada is a global defence industry leader in land & amphibious systems development & integration.