North Vancouver, BC
North York, ON
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside the General Counsel in a wide ranging and interesting role.
- You will be taking ownership on a range of policies…
CLYDE & CO US LLP
- Provide counsel and legal advice in various fields, particularly civil and professional liability, manufacturer’s liability and class action;
- Working with external counsel on legal document preparation as well as term sheet negotiation with borrowers.
- The ideal candidate needs to be a team player able…
Confidential Priviately-Held Company
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Provides advice and counsel using approved company systems and tools for the betterment of the financial health of the franchise operation.
Office of the Ontario Ombudsman
- Legal - Counsel, Students (Articling, 2nd year Summer Student, Interns).
- We look for people who:
- Possess a strong foundation in their chosen field and are open…
- Consider this exciting opportunity in the Criminal Law Division where you will be contributing to a project team focused on developing Ontario's Justice Centres…
$85,181 - $110,735 a year
- Reporting to the General Counsel, the Legal Counsel is an in-house legal position located in the Office of the General Counsel.
- Risk managers, general counsels, and a variety of vendors.
- In addition to claims handling, this role will provide support to the underwriting team and manage…
$89,823 - $112,279 a year
- We’re not your typical government agency.
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) exists for a single reason:
- At CMHC, we trust you to get the job done.
$74,288 - $102,410 a year
- Prepare correspondence re investigation process for parties, counsel and witnesses.
- Investigations Unit, Investigations and Hearings Department.
Maria Francesca DeRose
North York, ON
$70 an hour
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Membership in a provincial or territorial law society.
- The Ministry of the Attorney General has a challenging opportunity for a Trade Law Counsel to join the Legal Services Branch of the Ministry of Economic…
- Mentorship of Deputy Supervising Counsel and legal counsel;
- Supervising Counsel must possess a record of excellence as a lawyer;
- Health and social services law;
- As a junior lawyer, working directly with Corporate Counsel.
- A day in the life of our Junior Associate Counsel will include, but not be limited to:
- As part of the Legal team for Mondelēz Canada, the Associate Counsel provides legal advice to the Commercial team by partnering with and advising leaders and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.