Corus Entertainment jobs
- Reporting to the Program Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of news and information gathering, and news and…
- Experience in media and entertainment industry is a significant asset.
- Oversee strategists and community managers on select entertainment social brands.
- As a member of the R&D department, this position involves participating on the design and implementation of various applications.
- Deliver the project on time.
- Daily management of the Programming and Production Departments in Kingston: 96.3 BIG FM and 104.3 Fresh Radio.
- An understanding of organizational behaviour.
- This is a temporary role for six months, with the possibility of extension of up to two years.
- Generate and craft original stories daily, including breaking…
- As an editorial leader you will help originate, design and develop ideas for graphic treatments of news content and special coverage for all platforms.
- Working as an integral part of the Media Finance team, this role will interact closely with different parts of the organization including the legal team and the…
- The Finance Business Liaison is the Finance representative on the agile team.
- This role provides the finance perspective in ensuring risks are identified and…
- You will run all operations of Corus’s creator media studio; including overseeing sales, marketing, creator relations, data and analytics, and new business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.