Consulting Business Services jobs
- Acts as trusted business advisor to executive leadership in growing and scaling the business.
- Implements strategies and supports sales initiatives to grow…
- Varied experience in different types of industries showing some depth of business sense.
- Experience in a large management consulting firm, corporate strategy or…
Ellement Consulting Group
- As a Member Services Representative, you will be part of an administration team that provides high quality administration services to multiple clients and…
- Our consulting deals include business and operational assessments, profitability improvement, liquidity management, pre-funding diligence, and the formulation…
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industry.
- Previous work experience in a consulting and/or professional services environment…
United Canadian Immigration & Consulting Inc
$38.50 an hour
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies.
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users.
- Ability and flexibility to work on a range of different business areas as a consultant.
$95,605 - $112,312 a year
- Business acumen to establish and maintain an effective consulting relationship with clients and vendors, with a strong customer service orientation.
- As a Representative you will provide service and support centered on the employees and managers of Fraser Health applying Human Resource policies and procedures…
$103,303 - $121,376 a year
- With a highly analytical mindset, you can assess and review business processes to identify options, best practices and opportunities to improve service delivery…
- 10+ years of proven business development experience within the Energy & Natural Resources and/or Manufacturing & Distribution industry verticals, with…
$72,696 a year
- Consulting with internal and/or external business users on program and system enhancements received through change or service requests.
- IT service management tools and methodologies (ITIL).
- Perform all activities adhering to IBM policies and guidelines, client policies when applicable and…
- You are able to rapidly build, create and leverage strategic business relationships;
- Responsible for the ongoing optimization and maintenance of Business…
$75,000 - $120,000 a year
- Provide education and consulting to clients on the benefits and business value of a holistic smart building approach.
- Project and Program Management experience.
- You can work effectively with business owners and executives across all organizational levels.
- Advanced consultative expertise in Apple and third-party…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.