Connected Solutions $60,100 jobs
You refined by:
- Builds and maintains high-quality, stable systems and processes to deliver solid solutions.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills and ability to provide…
- Ability to quickly understand and identify issues and implement solutions;
- The candidate will also be responsible for managing and mobilizing the human…
- Analyzes user needs and create corresponding database solutions.
- Conducts quality control and auditing of databases in a client/server and web environment to…
- In this role, you will be responsible for leading the hardware development for the Module Integration team.
- Lead hardware team in all aspects of the design and…
- Experience supporting remote access solutions including Microsoft RDS.
- A Day in the Life*.
- Our System Engineer deals with all aspects related to the maintenance…
- Responsible for creating technology development roadmap and assisting business teams in conceptualizing new technology platforms, products and solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge of current and next-gen telecommunications solutions.
- Collecting and analyzing data from multiple complex sources to provide clearly…
- Role & Responsibilities: Respond to user support requests Diagnose and provide solutions to technical issues Research issues while maintaining communication…
- We protect electronic embedded systems against attacks and guarantee an optimal security level at each stage of the design process.
- By ensuring the various phases of specifications,.
- Integration and validation on target embedded microprocessor.
- Skills in cryptography would be a plus.
- You will be in charge of designing and implementing workstation based software (Windows and Linux) related to cryptography and cybersecurity analysis.
National Capital Region, ON
- Provide technical (system), and Payroll support and analysis to solve problems and identify solutions for managers and employees as required.
Corridor Communication Inc (CCI WIRELESS)
- Take initiative to diagnose customer issues and proffer unique solutions.
- Position: Network Operations Centre (NOC) Analyst*.
- Network/alarms to resolve outages.
- You’ll own our staging environment and help us build best-in-class advanced automation solutions for integration testing, API testing, smoke testing, UI testing…
- Develop solutions and present to customers.
- We custom design solutions to meet their needs within the broad categories of parts, field service, contract…
- Provide strategic leadership and oversee the development of innovative global monitoring solutions with key performance indicators, continuous improvement and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.