Community Living jobs in Ontario
Webequie First Nation Education Authority
- Webequie First Nation Education Authority is looking for teachers to join our team for the 2019/2020 school year.
- Travel allowance (3 return trips and freight).
Community Living Parry Sound
Parry Sound, ON
$24.01 an hour
- \*\* _The successful candidate will initially be hired as a Regular Part-Time Community Inclusion & Support Facilitator.
- ONE YEAR FULL-TIME CONTRACT POSITION.
$16 an hour
- LUXURY LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY: BEING AN OAKVILLE CONCIERGE*.
- Concierge in luxury rental communities help residents with:
- Controlling access (who gets in and out).
Esprit Lifestyle Communities
- Candidates are invited to apply for the Full-Time Resident Attendant position at Douglas Crossing a retirement community, located in Uxbridge ON.
$22.39 - $25.14 an hour
- Act as a resource and liaise with families and community agencies.
- Participate in all activities of daily living (i.e. cleaning, cooking, medication dispensing,…
- You are aware of and sensitive to issues facing people with disabilities and those living with fixed or low income.
- What can I expect to do in this role?
- Must have a commitment to the goals and visions of community living.
- Facilitate the development of social networks, lifestyles for people, promoting the…
- Regional Manager Community Engagement and Operations, South-West - Ontario*.
- Proactively develops and nurtures relationships within the community with a broad…
- Furthermore, the Community Operations Manager advises, directs and participates in the development and implementation of long and short term strategies, goals,…
Kapuskasing Indian Friendship Centre
$41,000 a year
- Create and maintain community relationships and role model healthy lifestyle behaviours.
- On-going program promotion within the community, especially targeting…
- Mennonite Economic Development Associates (MEDA) invites applications for a contract Project Coordinator to join our Eastern, Southern and Central Africa (ESCA)…
$33.94 - $40.19 an hour
- Provides community awareness and promotion.
- Effective written and oral communication skills; knowledge of community resources.
- Fourteen (14) hour work week.
Madawaska Valley Association for Community Living
Barry's Bay, ON
- This position will play a critical role in linking MVACL with the community.
- The purpose of this new Community Connector position is to help MVACL create an…
Regional HIV / AIDS Connection
$41,500 - $47,999 a year
- Conduct site-based and events-based outreach among diverse communities of women living with/affected.
- Focus for this position include community development…
Pure Nature Banwell
- A successful candidate will be a confident, self-motivated and inspiring individual who is dedicated to healthy living and helping others to do the same.
- Exclusive Honda events: summer and holiday parties, community events, community volunteering with rewards, and much more.
- At Honda of Canada Mfg.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.