Community Living Brant jobs
- Support individuals and families to access community resources by accompanying them to community resources as appropriate.
- Status: full-time, temporary, union.
Alzheimer Society of Brant, Haldimand Norfolk, Ham...
- The Board operates under a governance model.
- Directors are expected to stay informed about issues related to Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias,…
$20.74 - $22.54 an hour
- Must have Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent with community connections and life experience.
- Must have valid Ontario G driver’s licence and access…
- Under the direction of the program coordinator, this position is responsible for providing non-medical personal support services such as personal care, life…
- Provide specialized and individual services to individuals living with acute alcohol dependency in a residential setting focused on harm reduction.
- Folding linens and putting linens away.
- Labeling the clothing of new residents.
- Portering residents and clients from their room to dining areas, shower rooms,…
- This position is responsible for providing non-medical personal support services, life-skills support, and light housekeeping duties to support individuals in…
- Status: part-time, permanent, union.
- This unique position plays a critical role by supporting individuals experiencing chronic homelessness and chronic…
- This unique position plays a critical role by supporting individuals experiencing chronic homelessness and chronic dependence on alcohol.
- The position is responsible to monitor the health status of individuals in transition from hospital to the community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.