Community Health Nurse jobs
Prince George, BC
Carrier Chilcotin Tribal Council
Williams Lake, BC
- Develop partnerships with community health service providers and local health care providers in offering spiritual, mental, emotional and physical wellness of…
- Health Care Aide - South Community.
- As a Health Care Aide, you will:
- Previous community experience is an asset.
- Help with patient mobility and transfers.
Sidney All Care Residence
- Good physical endurance and overall health.
- Strong competency with operating computers and health related technology.
- (2018 Team Member Engagement Survey).
Big Country Primary Care Network
- Developing personal health action plans focusing on self-management and health behavior.
- Ability to develop and sustain effective relationships with all…
- Clinical Nurse / Transitional Care Manager.
- Excellent understanding of the healthcare sector; knowledge of community health and Worker’s Compensation system is…
- 25.10.2018 Community Health Nurse (CHN) (Nunavut) Community Health Nurse (CHN) - EXPANDED ROLE NURSES.
- Knowledge of current trends in health promotion/disease…
$99,000 - $118,000 a year
- Located within the Health Centre, and reporting directly to the Nurse in Charge (NIC), the Community Health Nurse (CHN), delivers core community health services…
- 25.10.2018 Public Health Nurse (PHN) (Nunavut) Public Health Nurse (PHN) - EXPANDED ROLE NURSES.
- Providing maternal child health programming Providing health…
Newfoundland and Labrador
$34.35 - $42.65 an hour
- Community Health Registered Nurse I - REPOST.
- Temporary, Full-Time (Until June 27, 2020 with the possibility of extension).
- Public Health Nurse (School Health).
- Experience in public health or community health nursing is preferred.
- The School Health Program requires a Public Health…
$99,743 - $113,159 a year
- Determination and provision of health interventions (health promotion, occupational health and safety, public health, community development, and curative…
Kingston Community Health Centres
Greater Napanee, ON
$66,378 - $76,128 a year
- Title: Coordinator, Napanee Area Community Health Centre .
- Kingston Community Health Centres, 263 Weller Ave. Kingston ON, K7K 2V4 .
$41.93 - $49.15 an hour
- Current Certificate of Registration as a Registered Nurse from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Reporting to the Manager, Infectious Diseases Control Division,…
- Experience working with diverse individuals and communities and knowledge of Halton community supports and services is an asset.
$1,459 - $1,822 a week
- Canadian Nurses Association – Current Psychiatric and Mental Health Certification.
- You can interpret and apply relevant legislation (such as the Mental Health…
- Bayshore Medical Personnel is seeking Community Health Nurses (CHN) to provide service to our client in a number of areas including: immunization, disease and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.