Communications jobs in Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
$53,566 - $93,828 a year
- BCIT’s Digital Arts department requires a temporary, full-time Assistant Instructor in support of the Graphic Communications Technology Management program,…
Basic Grain Products
- Assist the Sales & Marketing team in multiple ongoing new projects, new programs and initiatives with Basic Grain Products customer base.
- Develop creative strategies, concepts and copy across a variety of mediums including audio, video, print, digital and plenty of stuff that defies classification…
- Expert knowledge of SEO, SEM/paid search, WordPress, digital display ads, programmatic ads, social media ads, Google Analytics, content creation, and social…
$52,872 - $63,139 a year
- The role is responsible for developing and executing strategic communications plans; developing communications content; provides communications and media…
$37.97 - $44.83 an hour
- Contribute to the Coquitlam RCMP’s digital communications, including website and social media content;
- This position will play a key role in implementing the…
$66,787 a year
- Within an established unit-level framework and communications plan, develops and implements a range of communications initiatives and projects including…
- Education or experience equivalent to an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline such as Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Public Relations.
$54,595 - $59,311 a year
- A strong grasp of best practices for internal communications, including experience performing internal communications and consultation functions.
- The Communications Officer provides communications and analytical support to the Container Trucking Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner to fulfill the…
- Updates media lists, and monitors media coverage and exposure.
- Writes, edits, reviews and uploads content to various platforms including corporate website;
$80,274 - $86,788 a year
- We are looking for seasoned marketing, communications and outreach professionals with experience in the development, coordination and execution of partner and…
$66,787 a year
- Develop and produce marketing materials such as email marketing pieces, website content, advertisements, social media, and collateral materials.
- Reporting to the manager, DTS learning & communications, the Internal Communications Specialist will work with other team members across the world/globe to…
Aquatic Informatics Inc.
- Proficiency with content publishing tools to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content.
- Post-secondary degree in English, Communications, Computer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.