Color Steels jobs
- Some duties may require the ability to visually distinguish between colors and hues.
- You will be visually inspecting and identifying defective automotive parts.
$18 an hour
- Ability to differentiate between brick colors, size and shape.
- Must wear protective equipment: steel toed boots, eye and ear safety gear.
- Some duties may require the ability to visually distinguish between colors.
- Position: Quality Inspector (Auto Manufacturing).
- Have an attention for detail?
$20.98 an hour
- We are seeking a labourer to work in an entry level position and advance to more responsible positions.
- Schedule: Must be able to work any shift assigned (days,…
$32.62 an hour
- Must be able to supply steel toe boots.
- Experienced **Front End Garbage Truck Driver** - ($32.62 per hour).
- Please apply with your resume and driver's abstract.
- This program is for individuals with high learning agility and willingness to adapt and develop continuously, who aim at consistently outperforming in a variety…
Peeters Mushrooms Inc.
$14 an hour
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environments; repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination; ability to…
- WCBC compliance requires steel toe boots and high visibility vest to work in the facility.
- A day in the life:
- In addition to supporting DC operations, they also…
- Color Steels Inc. is currently seeking an individual for the position of Scheduling Assistant in our Thornhill location.
Unique Outfit Inc.
$27 an hour
- Strong fabric identification, pattern making and color matching skills.
- Maintain current market knowledge of graphic trends, color and unique applications by…
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to other designated areas, with proper use of material handling equipment, such as pallet jack, steel…
- Stainless Steel structural welding is a must.
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications for structural steel platforms without supervision…
- Knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes used in consumer product applications particularly steel tubing, sheet metal, and wood.
$14 an hour
- Ability to take responsibility for the quality of your work.
- Heavy lifting is an asset.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company, that employs more than 530,000 individuals annually.