City of Surrey jobs
- The incumbent will be responsible for a varying array of complex and confidential clerical/administrative duties while delivering exceptional service to various…
- Reporting to the General Manager Investment and Intergovernmental Relations and working with a team of dedicated professionals in both the Investment and…
- Exempt - Term (9-Month Paternity Leave Coverage).
- Reporting to the Manager of Sustainability in the Sustainability Office, the Climate and Energy Manager’s main…
- The Manager of Community Arts (Clayton) oversees the programs, services and people that develop and deliver the visual and performing arts programs located in…
- Reporting to the General Manager, Planning & Development, the Manager, Area Planning & Development performs supervisory and administrative work relating to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.