Chipman Sawmill jobs
- Education Required: High School or Trade Certification.
- Years of Experience Required: <2 years of experience as a general labourer.
- Must be a self-starter.
- In this position, you will work with the various stakeholders in the sawmills setting as required by the business.
- 5 years of relevant HSE experience in an Industrial Environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of health and safety regulations in New Brunswick.
- This Production Supervisor position has the potential to become part of the mill Leadership Team.
- The Production Supervisor will gain experience in both the…
- Education Required: Trade certification or Associate’s Degree.
- Years of Experience Required: 4-7 years of supervisory experience.
- A minimum of Block 1 (Millwright or Welder) is required.
- Proficiency in hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting is required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.