Change Champions Consulting Inc. jobs
On Point Consulting Services Inc.
- Hands on development - not afraid to build applications that consume our APIs, to adopt and experience upcoming changes first-hand.
- 2+ years experience in project management with a focus on operational excellence, business process improvement, and change management.
Toronto Artscape Inc
- Keep abreast of changes in the Salesforce platform and identify those of benefit to the organization.
- Work with IT and Salesforce team champions to identify…
- The Field Supervisor is also responsible for establishing and maintaining strong client relations at the site level which includes client communications,…
SEB Administrative Services Inc.
- Use appropriate monitoring and verification techniques in order to keep the project material accurate, up-to-date, reflective of authorized project changes as…
- Create and articulate the case for change by developing opportunity canvasses, highlighting potential business/customer benefits.
- Excellent planning and consulting skills, including successful assessment of situations and data incorporating systemic thinking.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support our products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes;
- You'll examine HR trends to proactively address issues and implement change management initiatives.
- You will need to provide hands-on human resources expertise…
- Collaborate with Customer Success teams to recommend additional education, deployment and enablement services options (consulting sales lead channel).
Giesecke and Devrient Corporate
- Keep abreast of new equipment and processes and any changes that may impact the assigned account.
- Actively cooperate with and coordinate interface functions to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.