Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario jobs
- Responsible for assisting with day-to-day business within the department, i.e. screening telephone calls,.
- Payroll administration; ensure all documentation is…
- Minimum of two years related work experience within the Human Resources field, or in a school setting.
- Under the direction of the Coordinator(s) of Human…
$23.76 an hour
- Two year community college Early Childhood Education Diploma.
- Registration with the Ontario College of Childhood Educators.
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- Classroom, school areas and Board facilities clean and safe as per the established standards identified in.
- The Custodian is responsible for maintaining his/her…
- Supervise student(s) in classroom, schoolyard, in the school and on out of school activities as.
- Encourage student’s participation in classroom and school…
- Play environments before and after school;
- Ability to communicate in French, for Immersion schools, would be considered an asset;
- Responsible for assisting with day-to-day business within the department, i.e. screening.
- Telephone calls, preparing correspondence and dealing with matters…
$21.72 an hour
- Early Childhood Education, Behavioural Science or Developmental.
- Ability to lift and re-position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
$20.41 an hour
- Two (2) week notice will be provided prior to termination of the assignment.
- ➢ Grade 12 education – basic computer skills; ability to email.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.