Catalyst Paper jobs
- With the recent acquisition of Catalyst Paper, Paper Excellence’s product range will expand to include specialty printing papers, newsprint and increased…
- Have experience in the pulp & paper industry.
- Effectively manage and continuously improve the production of paper.
- Effectively manage materials and supplies.
- DCS and PLC software programming and hardware support.
- HMI /SCADA development including Wonderware and equivalent platforms.
- As Shift Coordinator, you will shape the culture of our current and future employees by promoting the safest, most efficient and lowest-cost paper production.
$90,500 - $113,800 a year
- A minimum of five years of pulp and paper experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Engineering or equivalent, pulp and paper science preferred.
- You will be responsible for providing leadership to a team of planners, supervisors, and engineers who in-turn support crews of mixed trades.
Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
- Within the Internal Control Department, the Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for conducting audit assignments for both Head Office departments and Mills…
- Must be familiar with Cisco catalyst switches for a number of physical and virtual segments.
- Load computer tapes and disks and install software and printer…
- Manage the quality assurance processes for paper and mechanical pulp manufacturing in the mill.
- Reporting to the General Manager this key leadership role…
Avison Young Commercial Real Estate (B.C.) Inc.
- Collaborate with brokers & research to generate data-driven analytical tools and research products, including but not limited to market reports, white papers,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.