Catalyst Paper $86,500 jobs
- As a Paper Operations Manager you will:
- Have experience in the pulp & paper industry.
- Effectively manage and continuously improve the production of paper.
$90,500 - $113,800 a year
- A minimum of five years of pulp and paper experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Engineering or equivalent, pulp and paper science preferred.
- Catalyst Port Alberni is seeking a Maintenance and Engineering Manager with a strategic vision to lead our talented maintenance team to new levels of success.
- The Catalyst Powell River mill has an immediate opening for a Manager, Technical Services.
- Manage the quality assurance processes for paper and mechanical pulp…
Paper Excellence Canada Holdings Corporation
Powell River, BC
- NOC Job Title: Engineer, Pulp And Paper.
- A minimum of 5 years of pulp & paper experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Engineering or equivalent, pulp &…
- Ability to translate the latest technical papers into implementations addressing our use cases.
- We are looking for data scientists excited to work with…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.