Cashier jobs in Shilo, MB
$15 - $18 an hour
- Sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, acting, non profit, canvassing, promotions, working as a canvasser, brand ambassador, hospitality,…
- “Must be able to relocate to remote and rural communities in difficult-to-reach markets in the Northern most regions of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba,…
- Correctly counting back change to the Customer to prevent cash overages and shortages.
- Additional Responsibilities • Adheres to all company policies and…
- Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
- Accurately scans or enters product data.
- The Cage Cashier is responsible for providing change, cashing chips or tickets while answering questions or queries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintains loss prevention and privacy standards by completing appropriate paperwork when presented with refunds or exchanges for data products.
- Includes cashier integrity to safeguard register and drawer deposits.
- May also pull and package merchandise for return to vendors.
- May perform data entry or type simple correspondence including printing and system back-up.
- Includes cashier integrity to safeguard register and drawer deposits…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Cashier jobs in Shilo, MB
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
The North West Company is a leading retailer to underserved rural communities and urban neighbourhood markets.