Cashier jobs in Chase River, BC
- We are hiring for Grocery Clerks and Cashiers at our Brooks Landing location.
- Visit www.saveonfoods.com/work-with-us/ for more information.
Northgate Liquor Store
$14 - $15 an hour
- Both cashier and stock duties are involved in all shifts.
- A full time/part-time job in an exciting, fast paced industry.
- See Nicole or Tammy (Mon - Fri).
Duncan Liquor Plus
$14.30 an hour
- Previous cashier and customer service experience in a fast-paced environment, such as retail, hospitality, or food services.
- Liquor Plus *is Looking for you!
- Comprehensive, optional medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family (Ensuring you and your family are taken care of).
- The Cashier performs all cash register operations and related customer service duties.
- The Cashier is enthusiastic and passionate about creativity, people and…
- Handle and prepare products in accordance with company quality standards and food safety protocols.
- The Service Cashier is responsible for carrying out the full…
- Today, JYSK operates 61 stores across Canada, including locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Québec.
- Correctly counting back change to the Customer to prevent cash overages and shortages.
- Additional Responsibilities • Adheres to all company policies and…
- Employee Share Ownership Program, Workperks colleague discounts, Refer a Friend bonus program, Employee Family Assistance Program.
49th Parallel Grocery
- Ensure staff are well trained and knowledgeable and departments are well stocked with beautifully displayed products.
- In-store discounts up to 10%.
$13.85 an hour
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required.
- You can be part of the changing face of fast food:
- Be able to demonstrate aptitude for cashier and related duties, including calculations.
- BC Liquor Store Sales Associates may be required to operate a variety of…
- Front end duties include monitoring cashier coverage, maintaining front end supplies, replenishing change float, and answering calls for customer assistance at…
- We are currently looking for full-time and part-time Cashiers that are flexible for days, evenings and be available for weekends.*.
- Where work is like home.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Save-On-Foods is proud of its legacy of outstanding value and customer service which began over 100 years ago, right here in Western Canada.