Cardio Health jobs
Richmond Hill, ON
Bao Institute for Healthy Living
$30 an hour
- Currently we seeking to fill the position of Fitness Instructor.
- This job requires the following tasks to be completed on a daily basis: *.
- Current certification in First Aid and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Blooming Acres is looking for passionate Instructor Therapists or Registered…
- Successful completion of additional health and nutrition certification programs an asset.
- 1 plus years related Group Fitness instruction experience required…
$3,088 - $3,267 a month
- Must possess and maintain current Standard First Aid and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certificates or an approved equivalent.
$24.07 - $25.27 an hour
- Candidates who are currently working at the Health Centre in the Health Care Attendant Job Classification or in an equivalent Classification will be considered.
- It causes pain, swelling and stiffness in and around the joints and can also involve the spine.
- If left untreated psoriatic arthritis can cause irreversible…
$28.26 - $30.67 an hour
- Assumes an active role in partnering with patients, families and other health care providers to ensure optimal health care.
$49,000 - $63,000 a year
- A Bachelor’s degree relevant to public health with a preference given to expertise in Indigenous peoples’ health.
- Port Alberni, BC V9Y 7M2 *.
$14.28 an hour
- Knowledge of applicable health and safety legislation, including the rights and duties of workers.
- Responsible for overseeing and assisting customers with the…
- CPR Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Required Before Job Starts.
- Proof of completion of Ministry of Health Long Term Care mandatory training programs.
$14 an hour
- Cleaning machines, cardio equipment and upholstery mats on a daily basis;
- Health Club, customer service industry - Recreation and Administrative Duties,…
Richmond Hill, ON
$20 an hour
- Working in collaboration with the Admin Managers, Team of Scheduling and COO, this position requires coordinating complex operational workflow management at…
- Assists students with anxiety and mental health challenges.
- Ability to deal with the social/emotional, medical needs and mental health challenges of working…
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Have a passion for health and fitness.
- We are looking for a fitness minded individual that will be responsible Program Facilitator to perform a variety of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.