Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd
Canadian Tire jobs in Milton, ON
- Responsibilities include: opening and closing duties, till balancing, processing customers' purchases, credit card payments and auto srevice invoices.
- Responsibilities include: cashier duties, processing returns and exchanges, online orders, closing and opening duties and overseeing the cashiers.
$14 an hour
- Engages in learning activities and listens to feedback to improve their own abilities.
- The Sales Associate team member works in a fast-paced environment that…
$14 an hour
- Career opportunities across the larger Canadian Tire family (Canadian Tire Petroleum, PartSource, Mark's, FGL Sports Ltd, Canadian Tire Corporation Limited, and…
- The Coordinator will report to the Manager, Legal Services of Canadian Tire Bank (CTB) but will also be called upon to provide support and analysis to the Chief…
- Help us boldly shape retail.
- Our warehouse employees are hired to support a multi-shift operation.
- This means being able to work 10 hours per day, 4 days per…
- Canadian Tire experience an asset.
- KNOWLEDGE* is required to perform basic duties and understand written procedures, write routine documents, and speak clearly;…
- You will be a key member of our Project team working on large strategic and continuous improvement initiatives, across all Canadian Tire Supply Chain banners.
- The Legal team also acts to reduce risk to the Canadian Tire brand.
- The Legal team also provides support to Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited (“CTC”) with…
- The role and accountability of the Project Manager is to design & implement appropriate strategies and lead, develop, implement and monitor project plans using…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.