Canadian Tax Services jobs
Quebec City, QC
- Assist in the completion of Canadian corporate tax engagements involving advice on tax planning opportunities, tax minimization strategies, and compliance…
$98,581 - $147,871 a year
- The HRSC is seeking a Senior Manager, Payroll Services, Tax and Data Compliance to join our team and personify the Human Resources Services Mission of…
Consumers Financial Services
Thunder Bay, ON
- The Office Administrator/Tax Preparer will need a fundamental understanding of the Canadian tax system.
- May assist with photocopier/fax/postage machine and…
Justice Institute of British Columbia
New Westminster, BC
$843 - $901 a week
- Stay current with Canadian sales tax legislation and in particular legislation relating to Education and Public sector;
- Petty cash reconciliation and duties;
$52,410 - $58,988 a year
- In Financial Services or Credit.
- Persons living in Canada and Canadian citizens living abroad.
- Working with clients in either a services, sales, call centre or…
$85,670 - $104,102 a year
- Providing tax advice under the Income Tax Act or Excise Tax Act;
- Experience in Aggressive Tax Planning or Abusive Tax Avoidance.
- A combination of 1 and 2.
$48,032 - $60,039 a year
- Federal and provincial tax rates and what items are taxable.
- NAV CANADA is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society.
$1,408 - $1,808 a week
- You can effectively interpret and apply legislation administered by the division (e.g. Land Transfer Tax Act, Tobacco Tax Act, Fuel Tax Act, Gasoline Tax Act)…
$85,670 - $104,102 a year
- AND eligible veterans and Canadian Forces members;
- Persons living in Canada and Canadian citizens living abroad;
- As a valuator, you will be asked to:
KBHNS S.E.N.C.R.L. | L.L.P.
$20 - $30 an hour
- Prepare Canadian and US tax returns of all complexity levels;
- Personal tax: 2 years (Required).
- Bachelor's degree in commerce, business, accounting or tax;
$112,300 - $132,100 a year
- Knowledge of current trends and issues facing the federal public service.
- Occupy a position within the Federal Public Service, including Crown corporations and…
- The Tax practice in our Winnipeg office is looking for a Tax Specialist to join the Canadian Tax group.
- Research and analysis of a wide variety of tax issues.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Daily expense allowance (on average $800- $1000 tax free per month).
Canadian Accounting and Financial Services
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
- At least two years tax preparation experience.
- Potential to advance towards financial statement and corporate tax…
- Working knowledge of the Canadian Income Tax Act.
- Prepare accurate tax returns while delivering personable client service.
- Tax Preparation: 2 years (Preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.