Canadian Coast Guard jobs
- The Electronics Technologist performs technical tasks associated with the maintenance, installation, troubleshooting and programming of equipment to ensure…
- The Ship’s Mechanical Assistant assists Marine Engineers in operating, maintaining and repairing propulsion system components, auxiliary engines and shipboard…
- As a Marine Engineering Officer, your role is important for the safety of the vessel and the well-being of the crew.
- Be able to work irregular schedules;
- The ship's Chief Cook must have the knowledge and competency required to elaborate a large variety of healthy menus (in accordance with the Canada’s Food…
- The Ship's Electrician Officer installs, maintains, tests and repairs ship’s electrical and electronic equipment (except for navigation apparatus).
- The Commanding Officer has full responsibility of the vessel, while Navigation Officers are responsible for the safe navigation of the ship.
- The 25-week program is offered in both official languages and consists of mixed theory and practical simulator classes.
- Canadian Coast Guard College Instructor;
- On board a vessel, the deck equipments must be safe, maintained and ready to be used at any moment.
- Thus, the Deck Hand's role is important since he is the…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.