Canada Goose jobs
- The Brand Ambassador, Experience role is accountable for creating and providing an outstanding customer experience that exemplifies the authenticity of Canada…
- The Store Manager will be responsible for all functions of a Canada Goose retail location.
- Ultimately, they are responsible for the quantitative and qualitative…
- The HR Coordinator will provide HR generalist support for the Canada Goose teams in various areas including: recruitment, health and safety, onboarding and…
- Reporting to the VP, Ecommerce, the Director, Digital Product is responsible for the digital and omni product roadmaps and will lead the team responsible for…
- The Assistant General Manager, Store Experience (AGM, SE) will be responsible for driving the success of a flagship door.
- 3-5 years Store Management Experience.
- The Senior Editor, Community is responsible for the editorial strategy, creation and publication of Canada Goose’s online destination for long form content.
- The UX Design Lead, eCommerce in Canada Goose is responsible for delivering transformative customer experience design and practices in collaboration with…
- The Sr. Director, Brand & Product Marketing is responsible for leading Canada Goose’s brand and product strategy to support our global business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.