Calgary West Central Primary Care Network jobs
- Knowledge: Demonstrated clinical skills in primary care nursing with evidence of continued professional development.
- Knowledge of and ability to use EMR system.
- Status: Full-time, Permanent | Vacancies: One | FTE: 1.0 | Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Creating an exceptional employee experience is top…
- Experience and skills required: You have a minimum of two years’ healthcare experience, preferably in a primary care setting, strong organizational and…
- Identifying clinic processes that support planned delivery of care and care pathways for groups of patients in collaboration with the integrated team using a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.