Business Plan Experts $90,400 jobs
- Facilitate operational efficiencies of the development team to plan maximum deliverables in an iteration.
- Recommends improvements and drive alignment across IT…
- Experience in writing business proposals.
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources;
- Drive strategic planning, business development and fiscal operations;
$61,471 - $123,702 a year
- As well as creation of test strategy, test plans and test metrics.
- Must have expert knowledge in DB2 on zOS, TSO/ISPF, JCL, ZEKE, SQL, COBOL, MVS, Internet,…
- Possess expert analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Partner with IT to develop and implement disaster contingency plans for the contact…
$41.17 - $51.47 an hour
- Ensuring that all activities within their responsible area are supported by the NSHA IM/IT business plan, established policies/procedures, and in line with…
- As a Consultant, ServiceNow you are responsible for solution design and review of all business process and system level changes as part of continual service…
$130,000 - $135,000 a year
- Experience developing network/security technology strategy and plans to support business outcomes.
- Collaborates closely with stakeholders across business units,…
- Lead clients in optimizing their business processes, solving strategic, technical and tactical business problems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing statistical and business intelligence tools such as SAS, SQL, R, Tableau etc.
- Deliver on both top line and regional profitability targets as established in the business plan.
- Lead and develop sales organization in BC to ensure success of…
$55,541 - $157,009 a year
- NRC employees enjoy a wide-range of benefits including comprehensive health and dental plans, pension and insurance plans, vacation and other leave entitlements…
- 3-5 years' experience performing business analysis duties.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business and technology relationships.
- You will plan and execute deliverables for achieving certification for our organization.
- You will chart new ground, establishing parameters, processes, and…
$83,775 - $97,214 a year
- Competitive extended health benefits package and pension plan.
- The Project Manager reports to a Senior Building Program Manager as a member of the Capital…
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers within the business lines.
- Our Toronto client, a prominent financial institution, is seeking to hire…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.