Building Maintenance jobs in Winnipeg, MB
Sort by: relevance -
$36,000 - $43,000 a year
- _Practices regular preventative maintenance and upgrades as necessary, all technical services & components of the building including electrical systems,…
$18 - $22 an hour
- Basic touch-up carpentry (drywall, taping, sanding, painting);
- Demolition and renovation of tenant suites - tearing out floors and replacing, replacing cabinets…
Atlas Graham Furgale Ltd.
- Plumbing systems, equipment, roofs and HVAC etc. The maintenance technician will maintain lighting systems, ground or property performing tasks, (Ex.
Deveraux Apartment Communities
- Strong knowledge of tools, parts, building maintenance and operations.
- Maintenance Associates are responsible for all maintenance and technical duties at…
- In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of various emergency systems such as emergency lighting and portable fire…
$17.07 - $23.36 an hour
- Manager of any building maintenance required and perform set up for special events.
- The Building Service Worker will complete daily scheduled cleaning, advise…
Best Western Plus Downtown Winnipeg
$13.00 - $13.50 an hour
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair;
- Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents Specific Skills.
$14 - $17 an hour
- We are currently looking to fill a building maintenance position at large commercial building in Winnipeg.
- Is a building maintenance, electrical, and automation…
$35,624 - $48,751 a year
- Minor building maintenance required, set up special events/exams and other duties, as assigned.
- Team player with the willingness to learn and be trained.
- Maintenance liaison for our national accounts.
- Dealing with invoice problems and a variety of administration functions supporting all Maintenance.
- BGIS, is currently searching for a Building Maintenance Technician III to join our team.
- Receives, tracks, monitors and reports status of maintenance and repair…
- Additional trades skills (carpentry, painting, drywall, electrical, plumbing) are required;
- Responsible for preventive/corrective maintenance on building…
- Perform minor repairs and adjustments to plumbing, heating and ventilating equipment, building components (doors, rails, louvers) and assists in major repairs…
- Maintenance Administrator (Storekeeper) – Winnipeg.
- The Maintenance Inventory Administrator is responsible for supporting the Maintenance department through the…
- Perform general maintenance on all equipment and resolve machine problems over phone if possibly by speaking with vendor technical staff.
The Hill Companies
- The successful candidate will have a valid 5th Class Power Engineering certificate, a minimum of two years building maintenance experience in a high-rise office…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Chubb Fire & Security is your single source for fire, security and life safety solutions, coast-to-coast.