Bruce Power jobs
- Requires on-the-job experience, such as might be gained in a power plant, refinery or chemical plant, associated with the installation, operation and…
- This is a permanent, full-time position which offers a competitive benefits, compensation and pension package and is located on site in Tiverton, Ontario.
- Three-year technologist diploma from a recognized institution in a discipline relevant to power engineering, with two years’ experience in that discipline; OR.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of power plant design and operation with focus on civil systems and structures.
$105,000 - $190,000 a year
- Minimum 8 years' experience planning, scheduling and project managing industrial outages (nuclear or power-related outage experience preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.