Bow Valley College jobs
$46,230 - $59,508 a year
- Works regularly with staff in other key areas of college connected to applications/enrolment and payments to ensure seamless processes for international…
- Participates in college and departmental events that promote student success (for example, but not limited to: orientation, open house, graduation).
- Participates in college and departmental events that promote learner success (for example: orientation, graduation).
- Maintains official records as required.
- Leadership of cross-department, cross-division and cross-college events that contribute to the actualization of the Indigenous Strategy and Reconciliation.
- As a key member of the Fund Development and Alumni team (which includes Alumni Engagement, and links with the Events Planning team), the Advancement Specialist…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.