Bennett Jones jobs
- Monday to Friday, (9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
- Must be flexible in adjusting hours to accommodate absences, vacation and training.
- Responsible for clerical, administrative and general office duties, including:
- Building a positive rapport with both internal and external clients.
- Administrative support for two Litigation partners in a fast-paced work environment with a high degree of professionalism, tact, confidence, discretion, and…
- Expert ability, speed and accuracy in document processing.
- Thorough understanding of the billing process - entering and revising time dockets, preparing…
- Drafting and revising correspondence including memos, letters, documents and forms.
- Preparation, filing and serving of court documents.
- File intake including file opening, creation of physical files and maintenance of files.
- Deadline report generation; file, deadline and database management;…
- Monday to Friday – 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Conduct timely in-depth legal and business research.
- Provide current awareness and monitoring services on legislation,…
- The Manager, Corporate Paralegals will provide visionary and strategic leadership to the Corporate Department within the Firm.
- Review and organize client production documents, coding documents and e-discovery processing;
- Export load files and import new data;
- 5+ years of experience in an assistant capacity supporting a senior level individual, with exposure to the legal industry.
- Enter dockets and prepare accounts.
- Drafting documents implementing incorporations, amalgamations, continuances, amendments and other fundamental changes.
- General and annual corporate maintenance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.