$19.23 - $21.24 an hour
- BCCDC is part of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA).
- A demonstrated ability to interact with BCCDC staff, university faculty, health officials,…
$29.70 - $37.04 an hour
- Zoonotic Disease and Emerging Pathogens, BC Centre for Disease Control, LM Labs, $29.70 to $37.04 per hour, Vancouver, BC.
- What’s in it for you.
$24.33 an hour
- BC Centre for Disease Control, LM Labs, Vancouver, $24.33 per hour.
- Prepare specimens for testing in accordance with established procedures by performing duties…
$34.33 - $42.79 an hour
- Parasitology, BC Centre for Disease Control, LM Labs, Vancouver, $34.33 to $42.79 per hour.
- Act as a technical resource by providing technical guidance to staff…
Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC
- Knowledge of STI’s, HIV, HEP C and harm reduction • Knowledge of the BCCDC.
- Our talented teams value respect and foster lateral kindness in their working…
PHS Community Services Society
$31.65 an hour
- Certificates in CPR and First AID, BCCDC Immunization, phlebotomy training, advanced wound care training.
- Before applying please review our company website: www…
- Two years’ recent, related experience working with youth and young adults in a primary care and mental health/substance use setting; completion of the Point of…
- Completion of the BCCDC online Immunization Course and Exam and hold a certificate from a College Level Post Baccalaureate course in Breastfeeding that includes…
- Works with various teams across BCCDC including those focusing on overdose surveillance in British Columbia.
- BC Centre for Disease Control.
- Immunization Programs, BC Centre for Disease Control, Vancouver.
- BC Centre for Disease Control's Communicable Diseases and Immunization Service (CDIS) team is a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.