B2b Development Network jobs
- $1500 annual allowance for professional development courses.
- API design and development: 3 years (Preferred).
- Strong grasp of software development methodologies…
$60,000 a year
- Extended local network and business contacts.
- Obtain knowledge of the market through research, trade associations and relationship development.
$51,000 - $65,000 a year
- Proactively identify sales opportunities within the Branch network and outside the network.
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales.
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities through various proven new business development techniques;
- Full kitchen with free coffee & espresso.
- Produce functional specifications, wireframes and work breakdowns to document requirements for development.
- Liaise with the development team to support system…
- Experience with the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies.
- Frontend development of the UI (a B2B product).
- Contribute to the marketing website.
- Generate leads through leveraging the industry network: You’ll generate early stage leads by effectively building “raving fans” within your industry influencer…
Mass Med Media
- The successful candidates will be responsible for B2B business development through prospecting and driving sales.
- Conducting sales and technical presentations.
- Responsible for development/presentation(both written and verbal communication) of proposals/RFP.
- If you have excellent problem solving and analytical skills...
$130,000 a year
- Lead initiatives on through the full lifecycle from user stories, development, testing, releases and retrospectives.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of partnership opportunities managing deal cycle from identification of potential partners, relationship development,…
- Our Restaurant Success team is responsible for welcoming those partners into our community and ensuring we are creating long-lasting relationships built on…
Pinmo Creative Technology
$45 an hour
- Lead the department team in design, development, testing, debugging, troubleshooting, and maintenance of company software platform, apps, and networks systems.
- Research, network and gain insights on the fit of Global Payments solutions in an industry/vertical.
- Responsible for development/presentation (both written and…
- Understand customer’s business and competently “speak their language” through development of strong working knowledge of the their pain points, processes,…
Brampton Board of Trade
- Develop, maintain, and grow the Brampton Board of Trade Sponsor and Promotional Partner network.
- Our new Communications and Digital Marketing Specialist will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.