Axis Insurance jobs
Securitas Electronic Security
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Working knowledge of Axis, Avigilon, DMP, Honeywell, DSC products preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Work on system implementations and model enhancements to AXIS.
- Knowledge of stochastic modeling for insurance or annuity products.
- Knowledge of SAS, R, SQL.
- Experience in specialty insurance and reinsurance.
- This role will work with teams of AXIS resources and vendor resources and has accountability for:
- You will possess strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills and will have at least five years of experience in the life insurance…
- In this role, the individual will support the establishment of the AXIS Business Technology Center which is a key part of our company’s transformation journey.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and RRSP matching.
- Familiar with and ability to use an axis machine is an asset.
- Be a member of a great HR team!
- To help insurance companies succeed.
- Experience modeling in AXIS and R is preferred.
- Maintenance and updating of AXIS models for new and existing treaties…
- 2+ year’s experience in P&C Insurance industry in a technology role preferred.
- Maintain industry knowledge of Test Automation best practices / tools and enhance…
- P & C Insurance industry experience a plus.
- The Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) Developer creates detailed specifications for ETL design / development /…
- Property and Casualty insurance experience a plus.
- This position is primarily responsible for deriving, documenting and gaining approval for data, reporting /…
- Determine AXIS position within granted authority and communicate to brokers.
- Collaborate with peers to seek out new production sources and allow for successful…
- Experience with GGY AXIS is an asset.
- Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
SES is a leading, global provider of integrated security and facility solutions. We specialize in fire, video, access and integrated systems