Atomic Cartoons jobs
- Lead and mentor a team of Storyboard Artists.
- Work closely with Production Managers, Line Producers, and Directors to implement the style and objective of…
- Experience with CG design is not necessary but is a plus!
- Take direction from the Senior Designer and receive feedback from the Art Director.
- Be Responsible for all CG aspects required by the production.
- Be up to date and familiar with new techniques, tools or other related software.
- The Render and Data Technician (RDT) position is a great opportunity for technical individuals with an interest in animation and pipeline to assist in the…
- Collaborate with the Show Runner and Series Creator to establish the overall show design.
- Direct the design team to develop and create designs that are in line…
- Work under the leadership of the Head of Technology and closely with the Pipeline team to drive productions forward towards their deliverable goals.
- Design and animate effects utilizing Houdini for smoke, clouds, fires, lava, and water that meet the technical and aesthetic standards of the project.
$960 - $1,600 a week
- Wage range $960 to $1,600/Weekly CAD.
- Design and style CG hair and fur groom for digital characters and creatures.
- Work shot by shot or in sequences to attain the creative lighting goals of the director with the support of the Lighting Supervisor.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.