Atlantic Travel Centre jobs
A.P. Reid Insurance
- Promote our latest technology, Client Access Centre for self-service options.
- Office environment with some travel and expectation to participate in relevant…
- Poste permanent à temps plein à Montréal, au Canada – centre de Rio Tinto pour les Amériques.
- Reporting to the General Manager, Communities and Communications…
- The CAA Atlantic Fredericton Branch is home to a small team of 6 Travel and Membership professionals, plus 2 Insurance Agents who report to CAA Insurance.
$47,729 - $51,518 a year
- Please note that the hours of operation within the Public Service Pay Centre are from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Atlantic Time.
- 8 August 2021 - 23:59, Pacific Time.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
$6,349 a month
- Undertake occasional travel within Canada and to the UK.
- Driver’s license and ability to undertake air travel including overnight stays.
$83,331 - $95,797 a year
- Willingness to travel as required.
- If chosen, the employee will not be on travel status, and, as a result, no travel time will be paid or expenses reimbursed.
$12 - $13 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought…
$74,122 - $101,999 a year
- Willing and able to travel extensively.
- Willing and able to travel to remote locations in small aircrafts and vessels.
- 19 December 2019 - 23:59, Pacific Time.
- Available to travel and stay overnight;
- Frédéric Côté, Regional Sales Director, Atlantic and Quebec.
- With your talent for business development, you’ll be…
Admiral Investigations Atlantic Inc.
$14 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- Your call centre and/or personal lines insurance experience would be an asset.
- TD Insurance helps protect clients from the ‘accidents of life’ with a wide range…
$19.99 - $21.80 an hour
- We are over 22,000 employees who provide health care and support services in hospitals, health centres and community-based programs throughout Nova Scotia.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Atlantic Canada as well as to locations across Canada.
- For both public and private sector clients, we provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.