Area Manager jobs
- Now more than ever, our teams play an important role in providing essential products and services to respond to our customers’, local businesses’, and…
- A willingness to work in all areas required by the team.
- Employment Type: Employee Full-time.
- Reporting to the Rocky Region Pipeline Manager, the Pipeline…
Grieg Seafood BC LTD.
Campbell River, BC
- Preferred: Engine Mechanic, or Aquaculture Certificate/Diploma from accredited programs or science- based degree in Aquaculture, Aquatic Resources or Fisheries…
- Superette is looking for an experienced and talented Inventory Manager to spearhead inventory management systems that support store efficiency as well as to…
- As a Store Manager with M&M Food Market, you will be a brand ambassador and team leader within our stores.
- You’ll oversee all aspects of our retail operations…
Automated Logic Canada (ALC)
- Provide leadership and guidance to the area management team.
- The position is responsible for hiring, developing, coaching, mentoring, succession planning, and…
- The Area Manager works together with the Finance Department to oversee and manage finances for an assigned area.
- Flexible Schedules and Various Locations.
- Maximise sales performance for your area and ensure critical KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Skilled relationship manager and consultant who can generate and grow…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Help with scheduling and workflow.
EMEC MACHINE TOOLS
- The firm’s products are high quality CNC machinery from Japan, Germany and the UK.
- Experience in sales of machine tools, particularly to the automotive,…
- Ensure corporate compliance with RTB compliance in all areas.
- The Area Manager will troubleshoot operational and management problems unique to the assigned area…
Biocan Diagnostics Inc
$45 an hour
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other…
- As a leader in the market, the Area Manager will need to deliver against 3 main areas – Team, Customer and Profit.
- Excellent planning and time management.
Automated Logic Canada (ALC)
- Ensure department succession plan is established and communicated to area general manager.
- Working with general manager and sales manager, develop service…
- ; verbal (employees, managers) and facilitation (employee training).
- Works with Team Leaders to define, coordinate, and develop solutions for department or area…
- Provide leadership and support the sales culture at the store, with a specific focus on the assigned area.
- You are accountable for achieving business results…
$180,000 - $190,000 a year
- Jointly develop and maintain strong maintenance partnering relationships with all plant operating areas and suppliers;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.